Not content to sit passively on the side lines while Washington dictates to him, his clients and fellow citizens – Kenton Henry, agent, owner of Allplanhealthinsurance.com in The Woodlands, will voices his–and your–concerns in our nation’s Capitol.
Trusted friends and clients:
It is my privilege to soon be attending the annual legislative conference for my professional association, the National Association of Health Underwriters, from February 24-26 in Washington, D.C. Representing influential professionals in my industry, I will take this opportunity to present meaningful solutions to our national policymakers to improve the cost and quality of health insurance while reducing the burdens the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has placed on businesses and individuals across the United States.
As the regulations and requirements of the health reform law continue to evolve, it is extremely important that our representatives in Washington, D.C., hear what is going on with you; your families; employers and employees. Our representatives on Capitol Hill need to hear a common-sense perspective from the average citizen’s point of view along with consumer inspired solutions. I will attend meetings on Capitol Hill with Senators, Representatives and their staff and would be happy to pass along any thoughts about health reform you, my valued friends and clients, may have. I have requested an appointment with Texas District 8 Congressman Kevin Brady, among others. Please contact me at Quote@Allplaninsurance.com to share your message with them. Share with me your greatest problems and concerns with health care and health insurance and what solutions you may have in mind. I promise your story will be told and commit to being your voice among those who represent us.
In addition to talking to our elected representatives, I will be attending educational sessions about benefit and policy trends that will include:
• Key briefings from the national policy staff and association leadership.
• Panel discussions on health cost transparency, innovations in coverage and delivery systems, and policy trends relative to cost containment.
• Updates on the latest developments regarding the new health insurance marketplaces (exchanges).
• Presentations from congressional and Administration health policy leaders including updates about potential changes to the law and new evolving regulatory guidance.
• A session about using the political dynamics of healthcare to transform business.
• Breakout meetings that will cover innovative solutions to address the employer reporting requirements, shared responsibility requirements, self-funding options in a reformed health system, private and public exchanges, small group market trends and much more!
The future of healthcare reform is ever changing and the impact of this law will affect us all in many different ways across the country. I believe that my voice and your voice truly do make a difference. I look forward to sharing our stories as I lobby on Capitol Hill. Upon my return, I will share with you what I hope will be encouraging news of coming improvements to the present state of healthcare and health insurance in Texas and the rest of America.
D. Kenton Henry